Sunday morning started with a medical emergency of a gentleman that accidentally dropped hot oil on himself, to a very young Mom with a sick baby and a number of persons desperate for food…
Glad we could assist these folks and it was an privilege to have been there for them.
Thank you Anita and also Peter Van Rooyen for helping with the unfortunate gentleman that burnt himself. We will check on him on Tuesday again, to make sure he is recuperating and is doing ok.
Monday morning is here and who known what the first phone call will bring.
Please stay safe by staying away from people, even if it is a hard thing to do. It is the right thing to do!