How can you HELP?
By donating goods
- By donating bottled water.
- By donating a tin or two of baby formula and baby food.
- By donating Mosquito nets or Mosquito repellent.
- By donating Water purification tablets.
- By donating Baby nappies, bottles and baby blankets.
- By donating baby/children’s clothing.
- By donating baby/children’s toys.
- By donating medical disposables such as bandages, gloves, disinfectant etc.
- By donating medical equipment and medicines.
Pediatric Care Africa is registered as a Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) with the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Our PBO number is 930064552.
This means that South African donations to Pediatric Care Africa are exempt from donations tax in terms of section 56(1)(h) of the Act.
To receive this Section 18A receipt, please send a signed non-cash donation agreement regarding your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the details that you require to be reflected on the receipt.
You can post or courier your donations to us or deliver it in person to our offices.
For large bulk donations we will arrange for collection.
Post : PostNet suite 421 | Private Bag X9910 | White River | 1240 | Mpumalanga | South Africa
Courier : Valley View | Plaston Road | White River | 1240 | Mpumalanga | South Africa