“On Trac-Tor” for Charity – 5 Provinces Tractor ride
2500KM by tractor for Charity
Start date: Sunday 2nd July 2023 – Saturday the 15th July 2023
To ride through 5 provinces for an estimated distance of 2500km on a Mahindra tractor with trailer as part of our Pediatric care Africa “On-Trac–Tor” campaign.
Start at White River square in White River on Sunday 2nd July 2023 at 09h00 and end at White River square in White river on Saturday the 15th July at about 13h00.
The purpose of this ride is threefold:
1. To create awareness and collect funds for children in South Africa that requires medical treatment, surgeries and baby food. Since our inception in 2017 we have supplied free medical care to 6797 persons, 1327 children have seen a private medical practitioner or specialist, 116 children received free surgeries, we distributed 409 000kg of food parcels, 6023 tins of baby formula and 7023 packets of baby porridge was delivered to children by us.
2. To create awareness of the 1014 children being killed in SA every year, 1184 children who are subjected to attempted murder every year, 24387 sexual offences was committed against children last year, 7815 children was assaulted with intend to do grievous bodily harm and 10829 cases of common assault was reported against children last year. 2019/2020 SAP statistics
3. Also showing our support to 911 Riders and their fight against Farm Attacks and Murders.
How can you get involved: The children in our communities need your help and plead for your assistance?
• Sponsor our rider Dr Andre Hattingh per kilometre he travels by tractor.
• Make a once of or a monthly donation to help us to help defenceless children.
• Donate baby food (All types).
• Donate baby milk (all types) as many mothers are not able to breastfeed their children.
• Donate diesel for the tractor ride.
• Become a volunteer with Pediatric care Africa.
2nd July 2023: White River/Nelspruit to Burgersfort via Sabie and Lydenburg
3rd July 2023: Burgersfort to Mokopane (Potgietersrus)
4th July 2023: Potgietersrus (Mokopane) to Thabazimbi (Tractor check)
5th July 2023: Thabazimbi to Koster
6th July 2023: Koster to Wolmaransstad
7th July 2023: Wolmaransstad to Hartswater
8th July 2023: Hartswater (Stay over x 2 nights and Tractor check)
9th July 2023: Hartswater to Winburg
10th July 2023: Winburg to Clarens
11th July 2023: Clarens to Colenso
12th July 2023: Colenso to Vryheid via Dundee
13th July 2023: Vryheid to Piet Retief
14th July 2023: Piet Retief to Badplaas
15th July 2023: Badplaas to White River via R33 & R38
“This tractor shown is not the model to be used for the tractor ride and is for illustration purposes only. The model tractor that will be used is a Mahindra 86-110 model”.